Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

NET BOOK REFLECTION

Introduction: having our net books was just a great experience for me and all the students even thou we had bad times we had to get our net book get taken off it was pain full but we got over it the only reason why it was pain full because we were playing games most of the time.
When we got our net books we were like oh my gosh I have never had one of these before ‘it was so awesome to see a device I have never had in my life I would like to have a net book of my own if that was then that would be nice.
I just want to say thank you to Mr. Horan and to all the teachers especially to Mrs. Bert for giving us a chance to know what it was like to have a net book for one year it was great thank you.
It was great I had fun it was easy all thanks to the net books even when we had bad times and good times even thou we mostly had bad times with our net books .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.